11:50am…I’m sitting with a bag of frozen peas on my nether-region and GroupMe starts blowing up. The STREAK….is it really going to die? Is this really the end?? Well, seeing as how I was no where near a computer it seemed like that was going to be the end of it. Finally, a little after 1:00 I made it home and grabbed my computer so I could at least post a consolation prize of a back blast, but then I got to thinking. “Was this streak still really alive and well after all this time? I can’t really be the one to kill it, am I?” I decided that this needed a little investigation. Much to my surprise, I found out that just over the past 3 weeks, Floater back blasts went out at 2:00pm, 9:00am and 9:30PM. Which leads me to this….
Esteemed gentlemen of F3 Waxhaw, as much as it pains me to do so, I feel it if my solemn duty to inform you all that the Floater Back Blast streak is a fraud. I cannot tell you for sure when it ended, or if it was every truly in tact to begin with, but as sure as death and taxes the floater streak was not killed today.
- Opening mosey down KJH and across 16 to the BB&T Parking Lot
- SSH x25
- Imperial Walkers x20
- Low Slow Squats x20
- Potato Pickers x10
- Leg and calf stretches
- LBCs 20
- Mosey up 16 and arround the corner to the north end of N Providence.
- Paula Abdul down to dream chasers
- 10 Bobby Hurleys going down
- 15 monkey humpers coming back
- Mosey down main, across 16 again and to the deep curb.
- 30 dips + 1 lap around the block (3 rounds total) – ended with 10 dips to make it an even 100
- Mosey to the brick wall next to the church
- Hold people’s chair while doing 20 air presses + 20 jabs (2 rounds total)
- Mosey back to the front of the church
- Mary for 2 minutes until time
In all seriousness, it was awesome as always to get to Q this site. While I may be forever the DW and Carb Loads black list, I appreciate this opportunity every time I get it. The group this morning came to work. Even the newest site Q, Carb Load, who started the day saying that he was going to MASH, ended up being one of the guys leading the pack through most of the morning. We clocked just under 3 miles total. Great work today!