The PAX (Ignition and Flash combined): Shake N Bake, Deadwood, Cobbler, Rudy, Trojan, Xerox(R), Ole MacDonald(R), Mad Dog, Posse, Legalized, Schneider, Carb Load, Sprinkles, Chain Saw, Big Ten, Banjo, One Star, Spike, Brutus, High Hat, Dancing Bear, Smithers, Jingles, Wedding Singer, Bottle Cap, Dasher, Hollywood, Legal Zoom, Foundation, Gerber, Deflated, Rockwell.
32 men posted between Ignition (5:15 am start) and Flash (5:30 am start) this morning. With temperatures in the low 60’s it was perfect weather for a workout to get the week kicked off. Disclaimer was given and we were off…
Here’s what went down:
- Mosey – lap around the parking lot
- Circle up
- SSH x 20
- Imperial Walker x 20
- Potato Picker x 10
- Plank Jack x 20
- Mountain Climber x 20
- Run down to the end of sidewalk. Stop at each light pole for 5 Merkins
- Partner up and get a lifting rock (1 rock per
- Curls – Partner 1 Curl / Partner 2 run to the crosswalk do 3 Burpees then flap jack – 150 combined
- Tricep Press – Partner 1 Tricep Press / Partner 2 run to the crosswalk do 3 Burpees then flap jack – 150 combined
- Shoulder Press – Partner 1 Shoulder Press / Partner 2 run to the crosswalk – 3 Burpees then flap jack – 150 combined
- Mosey to the benches – Dips then run on sidewalk to the tables for Step Ups — 30 of each, then 20 of each, then 10 of each
- Mosey to the parking lot for suicides.
- At each line do 10 LBCs. Do 1 Burpee on the return
- Mosey back to COT
Thanks for the great push by everyone! I’m calling out Sprinkles… he needs to be promoted to Ignition! He has been crushing all the Flash Pax. Keep up the great work young man.
Posse made an awesome comment during announcements by stating “companionship we need as much of, probably even more so, than the workout. Truer words have never been spoken. Thank you for the opportunity to Q. It’s an honor each time I get to lead this group of great men.
- Even if you are injured, make an effort to show up and MASH.
- New site getting ready to launch at 5 Stones campus. Site name will be Diesel. 0.0 distance. Soft launch this Friday – 5:30 am
- Isabella Santos 5k this Saturday. Speed for Need will be there.
- Looking for Q’s for Bushwood (Tuesday mornings).
Thank you Mad Dog for taking us out!