So if you didn’t know, recently Foundation hired me to work for him.
His first assignment? Keep the PAX dry…
Lap around the parking lot.
- 20 SSH
- Damascus: Calf Stretch!
- Me: We’re getting there!
- 15 Imperial Walkers
- Jimmy Dugan
- Walk it out to the Calf Stretch
- Demascus appreciates the sentiment and says I may not be a bad guy
- 10 Merkins
Run from parking lot to the neighborhood on the same side and stop at the top of the cul-de-sac:
- 10 Merkins – run to the end
- 10 Monkey Humpers – run back
- 20 LSS – to the end
- 20 Speed Skaters – run back
Continue into the neighborhood to the fork and make a right – head to the middle intersection that cuts the neighborhood loop in half:
- Run to the top of the hill (middleish of street) – 10 Merkins
- To end of street – 10 Jump Squats
- Back to the middle – 10 Merkins
- Back to the beginning – 10 Jump Squats
Mary while waiting for the 6…after about 2 miles already I must have forgotten it rained last night…
On your 6 for some big boys!
Everyone: Are you serious?
Me on the ground: UP – 1 – UP – 2…
*It was here that Foundation knew his new hire may be a little special*
*Damascus catches up to me to let me know he takes back all the nice things he said before
Continue around the loop of the neighborhood and stop at the next cul-de-sac (this one looks much shorter so it seems like a nice little workout):
- Run to the short cul-de-sac – 20 LBCs
- Run down the next cul-de-sac (oh that’s way longer than I thought) – 10 Merkins
- Intended to rinse and repeat but audibled the 2nd cul-de-sac to the stop sign
Doughboy with the 10 count
Stop at the intersection for 10 Merkins. Continue to the next intersection 20 gas pumps.
Mosey to the flagpole and circle up:
- 1 Big Boy
- 4 back lunges
- climb to 5-20 (thank you Zin)
5 Merkins at each light to the end, mosey to COT and lets finish the web:
- 6 Big Boys
- 24 American Hammers
- Asked Deadwood to finish out the web and he said we didn’t have enough audibles….add 2 Merkins after each round
- or was it 8-32?
- Are we on 10 already?
This was a fun one. I wanted to push even myself on this and clearly did staying toward the back of the pack. After trying to keep us from getting wet I figured let’s embrace it and have some fun (also, I ran out of exercises to keep us dry – to which Foundation said, “you couldn’t think of DRY-DOCK? It’s even in the name for you”…looking forward to my new role.
Everyone stayed together on this run-heavy workout and even though everyone kept circling for the 6 (great job guys) they never had to go too far. Everyone pushed, worked hard, and I appreciate you letting me Q today!
Thank you Damascus for taking us out!
Gremlin this weekend
Oh and new Watchtower Site Q….Me!