Sometimes when a cook is asked to prepare a meal with only a few days’ notice they open the cupboard and grab a few tried and tested plant based ingredients to whip up something they hope will satisfy everyone. Tonight was no different except I did add a new exercise from the test kitchen.
8 men and a 2.0 came calling when they heard the dinner bell.
DiCCS were given (Disclaimer, Cell phone, CPR, Safety)
- Mosey down sidewalk, past Rudy’s shed to the side of the bus lot
- Side Straddle Hop x 20 IC
- Merkins x 10 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 15 IC
- Calf Stretch
This evening’s menu:
1st Course: Cheese Plate
- Mosey to the tables behind the high school
- Derkins x 10
- Step Ups x 20
- Dips x 30
- Hot lap around the dirt triangle by the wooden benches while bear crawling the back part of the triangle
- Rinse and repeat for a total of three sets
- American Hammers and Big Boi while we wait on the six
2nd Course: Salad
- Mosey to the side of the high school parking lot to the stadium
- Captain Therkin Web
- 1 Big Boi sit up, 4 American Hammers, 2 Merkins
- Increase until 10 Big Boi sit ups, 40 American Hammers, 2 Merkins
Main Course: Triple Nickle
- Mosey to the bottom of the double traffic circles
- Triple Nickel (done correctly)
- Run to top of hill by the gate for 5 “Inchworm Shredders” (Inchworm out, merkin shredder, inchworm back in, “burpee jump” – that’s 1)
- Run back down the hill to starting roundabout for 5 Speed Skaters (2 is 1)
- Rinse and repeat for a total of 5 rounds
- (5/5/5 = Triple Nickel)
- Heels to Heaven x 25 IC
4th Course: Dessert
- Mosey back to Rudy’s Palace, grab some wall
- Donkey Kicks x 20 IC
- Wall Squats with Air Presses x 20 IC
- Rinse and repeat for a total of 3 rounds
5th Course: Nightcap
- Paula Abdul down sidewalk to start
- Up two street lights – Monkey Humpers x 10
- Back one street light – Low Slow Squats x 10
- Up 2, back 1 all the way back to the parking lot
I’m surprised only 9 came out for dinner tonight. Might be a few months before we see a mid 60’s seating possibility again.
Hopefully everyone enjoyed the “Inchworm Shredders”.
Great to see Centerfold out MASHing as he gets ready to go under the knife for his knee, get well brother.
I think everyone got between 2.5 and 3 miles tonight, well done.
Thank you for the opportunity to lead today.