6 weeks into the solo/social distancing workouts and it was time to bring back the very first virtual WOD from March 17th as a gut check.
DiCCS were given (Disclaimer, Cell phone, CPR, Safety)
Mosey .3 miles to the intersection of Avalon and Radcliffe
- SSH x 10 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 10 IC
- Mountain Climbers x 10 IC
- Calf Stretch
Run the .45ish mile loop around Brutus’s block. 4 corners. Each corner has an exercise. Two Loops is equals 1 round. Goal was to complete 4 rounds.
- Corner 1: 10 Burpees
- Corner 2: 10 Wide Arm Merkins
- Corner 3: 10 Knee Slaps
- Corner 4: 10 Big Boys Situps
- Corner 1: 10 Mike Tysons
- Corner 2: 20 Single leg Speed Skaters
- Corner 3: 20 Pistol LBCs (10 each leg)
- Corner 4: 20 Low Slow Squats
Mosey .3 miles back to start.
Done! Over 4.5 miles covered today