Happy Friday everyone, the rain is gone, and temp is exactly right to loosen up quickly. Low 60’s with some humidity makes for a great workout.
DiCCS were given (Disclaimer, Cell phone, CPR, Safety)
- SSH – 30 seconds
- Imperial Walkers – 30 seconds
- Moroccan Nightclub – 30 seconds
Group 1 – Use a small brick or nothing (3 rounds)
- Front Shoulder Raise – 30 seconds
- Lateral Shoulder Raise – 30 seconds
- Shoulder Shrugs – 30 seconds
- Arnold Press – 30 seconds
- Reverse Flys – 30 seconds
- Upright Rows – 30 seconds
- Shoulder Press – 30 seconds
Group 2 – Use a Coupon, small brick, or Dumbbells (3 rounds)
- Hand Release Merkins – 30 seconds
- Coupon Bench Press – 30 seconds
- Dumbbell Flys – 30 Complete
- Flutters – 30 seconds
- BB Situps – 30 seconds
- Skull Crushers – 30 seconds
- Crab Dips – 30 seconds
Group 3 – Use a Coupon, small brick, or Dumbbells (3 rounds)
- Irkin – 30 seconds
- Coupon Rows – 30 seconds
- Coupon Curls – 30 seconds
- Overhead Tri-extensions – 30 seconds
- Coupon Shoulder Press – 30 seconds
- Tri Kick Backs – 30 seconds
- Hammer Curls – 30 seconds
Today was a great workout and even a better time. The morning started off slow with low turnout, but quickly gained some steam. Chastain shows up in a minivan I have never seen and rolls out of it like he has been drinking all night. Was he on a bender and stole some poor ladies van? Centerfold shows up on two wheels like he is late for Chiseled again. I think he stole that car too. Posse is late for my DiCCS presentation and then O-69 rolls in with Wax. Now it is a party.
If you’ve never been to Diesel, you’re missing out. You can get some great work in and enjoy a ton of fun mumble chatter. Proximity is a breeding ground for Scooby Do behavior. Last week I learned about a FUPA. Wow. This week Chastain mentioned about 10 times that something needed to go in the Back Blast. We all laughed hard when the topic of Mayhem “pitching a tent” came up. I have a feeling that we are about to lose Easy Button to the running academy but hope he will share what he has experienced with this different group of clowns.
There are quite a few people on the Mash Team right now, so just let us know in the Playhouse or News Channel if you want to partake on a day other than Friday. You can always pre-run or post-run if you need that.
- 100 PAX challenge is here. 100 individual pax donate $100 so that we have a fund to make some impactful local donations in the very near future.
- Premature is on FOR HIS DEBUT VQ tomorrow morning at Blackhawk at 7:00am. Don’t want to miss this!