This week I was texting with Showgirl and he mentioned he enjoyed the 5:30 boot camps. Well yesterday we made a plan to meet at Impromptu for a 5:30 workout. It is with my surprise after a few months I still remembered how to set the alarm and actually woke up on time and made it shortly before 5:30.
Well as 5:30 rolls around it was time to do this.
Warmup Mosey to the front of the middle school for:
- 20 SSH in cadence
- 10 Hillbillies in cadence
- 10 Imperial Walkers in Cadence
- 20 Merkins
- Calf Stretch
- Starting at the path behind the school
- 1 Burpee at the first light then add 1 for each additional lights ending with 8 at Rudy’s.
- Wall Sits
- 20 Air Presses and
- 20 Jabs
- Mosey to the tables at the Cafeteria for
- 20 Derkins
- 20 Dips
- 20 Step ups
- Mosey to steps at the High School for 3 rounds (drop 5 each round)
- Bottom of Stairs 20 LBC
- Top of Stairs 20 Mike Tysons
- Run the path down and repeat 15, then 10.
- Mosey to circles by the football field for 11’s
- Top Squats
- Bottom American Hammers
- Mosey back for COT
It was great to get out with Showgirl again for some good livin.
I took us out.