8 Pax showed up for Swarm and got to watch as YHC had fun with the pairings for some Burpee Indian Runs. Original plan was to do some work at parking lot and head over to Champion Forest, but after seeing the first few rounds of Burpee Indian runs and Sprinkles/Smithers dissatisfaction decided why change the music. Let’s just play here all day and see how dreadful we can make this.
Mosey to parking lot for quick standard warmup – SSH, Calf Stretch, Jimmy Dugans, Low Slow Squats.
Thang: Different Variations of Indian Runs
- Round 1: Full group of 8 do Burpee Indian Run x 2 around perimeter
- Round 2: Break into 2 groups another 2 rounds of Indian Runs. While one group is running other group is doing combination of shoulder, leg, ab exercises. Once complete switch
- Group 1:Hollywood, Sprinkles, Ice 9, Smithers.
- Group 2 – Deflated, Foundation, Fuse, Premature.
- Round 3: Partner up in your group and do another burpee Indian Run around perimeter, other group remain doing combination of exercises
- Round 4: Switch your partners again and do another burpee Indian Run around perimeter, other group remain doing combination of exercises
- Final Round: Switch again to complete doing at least 1 burpee Indian Run with each partner in your group
Mosey back to COT
After completing the 2nd round and seeing the disgust on Smithers and Sprinkles face with having to chase Hollywood/Ice9, YHC felt this was fun and figured we should watch more of this. Each round as YHC told them the next set of partners the look on the face just brought more and more joy. Luckily, Smithers still offered to drive me home, so could not have been that bad. Do believe he has nightmares of heairng the dry heave of Ice9 coming around him, but don’t worry after few more years working out that twitch will go away. Good to see Premature pushing hard and logging some extra mileage at the workout. Fuse continued to push even with a bum shoulder from Spartan.