As I was playing with my Weinke yesterday I reminded myself hit the front first as the buses will come towards the second half of the workout. How many would post on the first day of school, would we need to split Qs, do I need two Weinkes? These were all running through my head as I prepared. As I pull into the lot at Flash I see Ignition taking off with a large group. Slowly but surely the boys of F3 Waxhaw pulled into the lot, lots of talking and normal banter. 5:27 started the DiCCS, after finding my fanny pack I was able to check off the phone requirement, CPR was confirmed, 5:30 hit and we were off. Hey Bread Bowl we are going this way.
Mosey to front of the Middle School
- 20 SSH, 20 Merkins, Calf Stretch, 20 Mountain Climbers, 20 Scissors
- Down the front drive alternating lights
- 20 LBC, 20 Squats
- Rear Parking lot at HS pick a lane
- 10 Hammers run to far curb for a Burpee, return to the next line for 10 and 1 burpee continuing till at the last curb.
- 10 big boys then run and complete Burpee
- 5 Burpees with no Burpee at the curb
- 10 Merkins with no Burpee at the curb.
- Time called and mosey back to COT
- At the Circle at the HS and Rudy’s Shed circle back for the 6.
This was a strong day with 42 Pax between an Ice9 Ignition (18) and Flash (24). We had a total of 9 Respects. Everyone pushed it today and picked up the 6. As Mad Dog pointed out at COT let’s remember headlights and reflective gear with the increased traffic at the AOs. I enjoyed leading this fine group of men into the gloom.
- Waxhaw 1 year Anniversary coming up on Labor Day more detailed on Groupme.
- Pick between MASH, 5K, or Boot Camp.
- Coffeteria to follow