Post 50 year rainfall event and still having some light rain. Would anyone show to the hottest Thursday night meal ticket in town? Well, the big dogs still have to eat.
8 pax and 2.0s decided against table scraps and came to the big boy table for a full helping of all the goods and all the trimmings.
DiCCS were given (Disclaimer, Cell phone, CPR, Safety)
- Mosey to the covering in front of the middle school
- SSH x 20 IC
- IW x 20 IC
- MC x 20 IC
- Jimmy Dugans
- Glidah stretch
- LBMC x 20
Mosey to the breezeway:
- Broad jump the length of breezeway, then run the short lap back to the beginning
- Repeat with forward crabwalk, then backwards crabwalk, then bear crawl
- Hold decline plank on column while waiting on the six
- Mosey to the covered stairs
- 10 Big Boys, broad jump up the steps, lunge walk two poles, run to wall by school for 10 Donkey Kicks, run down path for 10 Mike Tysons, then back to the beginning for a burpee to correspond to the lap you’re on
- Repeat for a total of 4 laps
- Flutter Web:
- 1 Flutter IC, 1 American Knockout IC, 2 Merkins
- Continue to 10 Flutters IC, 10 American Knockouts IC, and 2 Merkins
- Mosey to Rudy’s Shed
- Wall sit for 15 Air Presses IC, 15 Jabs IC
- 10 Air Presses IC, 10 Jabs IC
- 5 Air Presses IC, 5 Jabs IC
- 10 wall shoulder taps IC
- Paula Abdul back to AO
- Run up two lights for 2 burpees
- Run back 1 light for 5 squats
- Continue all the way back to start
You’ve seen the reviews on Yelp, Open Table, Zagat, and Google. The perfect reviews across the board speak for themselves. We have yet to have someone leave hungry and unsatisfied.
Floppy Disk enjoyed the fixins so much we may have to consider branded bibs.
C3PO and T1000 were so eager for larger portions they left Johnny 5 at home so they could get more.
Baio may be a cheapskate and continually taking advantage week after week of the “kids eat free” with Guinness but the results are paying off as both father and son are looking healthy and well fed.
Wrigley has taken the role of calling out patrons who order more food than they can eat and is about to start charging for leftovers.
The more Speedbump eats the more he talks. If you’ve been there lately the eatin is good.
Chatterbox and Ruckin were missed tonight, they’ve been regulars lately but if they miss another week their standing reservation might get cancelled.
Blue Screen was also absent tonight. Maybe he’s upset dinner is being served after 4pm or maybe he got lost on the way there with his 2008 Rand McNally special. A silver alert has been issued and we hope to see you back next week.