So this is probably one of my latest BB that I have ever done. 2 full weeks and now 1 full additional workout Q overdue. That said on this glorious day (at least prior to storming the capital), 5 pax pulled up and got at it. The plan was simple, just rip off some of the hardest workouts that we have completed at SACS 2020, make them better 🙂 and claim all the credit.
Prior to even launching, I laid out all of the extra sandbags needed for this workout. I have several in the 40, 30, 25 and 20 lb range. I won’t disclose what everyone chose, but when WT grabbed a 40, I grabbed one too.
Head to the track for a warm up lap
Thank to Geraldo (who ripped this off from someone else)
Point A and Point B 100 yards away (1 length of the track)
Point A- 15 squats with ruck and sand bag / swap with lunges x10 per side (drop extra weight)
Then fast mosey to point B to do one the following x15 each w/ruck
- Sunrise – closer to a thruster just without the squat
- Bent over row
So YES, that is 20 total trips with fast mosey, tons of heavy weighted squats/ lunges and a bunch of ruck PT
On our way to the next pain station, we stopped at the stairs and performed 2 trips
Triceps extensions on the bottom x10 and overhead presses x10 at the stop of the stairs
Next pain station brought to you by Flipper
Shuttle trashcan run w/ruck
5 burpess at the baseline
2,4,6 at the trashcans spaced 20 yards from one another
Announcements: Blood Drive
Take out: YHC
Ye’ Old Mole Skinny
- Thank you for the solid based of regulars that show up week after week.
- If you are interested in this site, have questions, please reach out to Geraldo or myself. We would love some new blood
- Thank you to the Q’s that show up and provide 60mins of fun. There are a ton of challenging workouts, but I hated both of these movements
- Great job adding extra weight. We did something similar with Hoover a few weeks later, get to add weight to the squats
- This workout really drives the heartrate! Thank god I had the support of the other Pax as I would not do this on my own…infact I wanted to stop midway thru
- Sorry for the delay. This has been on my mind and I wanted to get this out before I created my next BB for todays workout.
- If you want others to follow, lead by example