We’ve all been there.
Q cancelation and you need to Q in a few hours. What do you do.
Grab something from the old:
What’s a Hot n Ready? It’s basically a standard go to time filler if your Q needs something else or something you like to throw in as a base for a workout. It’s always Hot n it’s always ready at a moments notice.
We’ve also all been suckered into a $5 pizza from Little Caesar’s, so let’s just stop pretending otherwise.
This time, C3PO couldn’t Q but then he could. However, Speed Bump was already excited about doing a starfish and had made the cones so we stayed on Q and I filled in the rest:
Mosey to grassy area next to Middle School for warm up stuff.
Four corners, four exercises, 10 of each:
- Hand Release Merkins
- Big Boys
- Heels to Heaven
- Bobby Hurleys
- After each exercise come back to the middle for 5 burpees
- Repeat for total of 2 rounds
Mosey to side of HS breezeway stair area.
- 5 Mike Tysons
- Run down path for 5 box cutters
- Bunny Hop up stairs
- Repeat for 4 rounds total
Mosey to wooden benches
- 30 dips
- 10 step up
- 30 dips
- 10 step ups
Mosey back to side of middle school
- 10 Merkins, 10 Donkey Kicks, 10 Big Boys
- Next round 9 and continue all the way down to 1 of each
Mosey down to Rudy’s Shed
- Quarter mile all you got back to COT
GREAT JOB EVERYONE! As always, love to see the Dads and 2.0s out working hard.