Welcome BookWorm. 6 Pax tried to see if they were smarter then a 5th grader, while taking a tour of the middle and high school.
- Question: How many noses does a slug have?
Answer: Four – Side Straddle Hops
- Question: Name a mammal that can’t jump.
Answer: Elephant, sloth, hippo, rhino – Imperial Walkers
- Question: What is the fastest land animal?
Answer: The cheetah. They have set record speeds near 70 MPH. – Calf Stretches
- Question: What is the fastest aquatic animal?
Answer: The sailfish. It can reach speeds of up to 68 MPH. – Potato Pickers
- Question: What was the lifespan of a Tyrannosaurus Rex?
Answer: Between 20-30 years – Merkins – Air Presses
- Question: About how many stars are in the Milky Way?
Answer: 150-250 billion – KBC
- Question: Which planet is closest to Earth?
Answer: Mercury – Burpees
- Question: What is the largest planet in our solar system?
Answer: Jupiter – Monkey Humpers
- Question: Which planet has a day that lasts almost eight months on Earth?
Answer: Venus – Squats
- Question: What was the first animal to go into orbit?
Answer: A dog. Bonus! What was the name of the dog? Laika – Lunges
- Question: Where did the Olympic games originate?
Answer: Greece – Heals to Heaven
- Question: How many rings make up the Olympic rings?
Answer: Five. (Bonus! Name the five colors? Answer: Blue, yellow, black, green, red.) – Speed Skaters
- Question: In what sport can you get a hole in one?
Answer: Golf – Flutters
- Question: In what sport do you use a wooden ball and mallet?
Answer: Croquet – Big Boys
- Question: How big is the diameter of a basketball hoop?
Answer: 18 inches – American Hammers
- Question: What food serves as the base for guacamole?
Answer: Avocado – Punches
- Question: What food is the most ordered in America?
Answer: Fried chicken – Burpees
- Question: What is the world record for number of hotdogs eaten in one sitting?
Answer: 74 – Lunges
- Question: What contains more sugar, strawberries or lemons?
Answer: Lemons – Cherry Pickers
- Question: Can you name the largest chocolate manufacturer in the United States?
Answer: Hershey’s. Bonus! In which state can you find the city of Hershey? Pennsylvania. – Merkins
- Question: Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Answer: SpongeBob SquarePants – Dips
- Question: On which hand did Captain Hook have his hook?
Answer: Left – Heals to Heaven
- Question: What school did Harry Potter attend?
Answer: Hogwarts – High Knee Lifts
- Question: What’s the name of the toy cowboy in Toy Story?
Answer: Woody – Speed Skaters
- Question: What type of animal is Baloo in The Jungle Book?
Answer: A bear – Al Gore
- Question: What is the name of the fairy in Peter Pan?
Answer: Tinkerbell – Mike Tyson
- Question: Who lives in a trashcan on Sesame Street?
Answer: Oscar the Grouch – Merkins
- Question: What is the largest ocean on Earth?
Answer: The Pacific – Big Boys
- Question: Which two countries share the longest border?
Answer: The United States and Canada – Lunges
- Question: What U.S. state houses the city that is the ice cream capital of the world? –
Answer: Iowa. Bonus! What’s the name of the city? Le Mars. – Air Presses
- Question: What is the longest river in the world?
Answer: The Nile – LBC
- Question: What are the only two U.S. states that can grow coffee commercially?
Answer: Hawaii and California – Flutter
- Question: What letter is not included in any of the 50 U.S. state names?
Answer: The letter Q – Potato Pickers
Well turns out we have some studying to do, but at least we got a good workout in. New FNG Hannah – BookWorm.