You know those Flash guys have been on top of it for a while. Chicken Little and Rockwell made a great tag team for a good long time and I have no reason to doubt the changing of the guard (Rockwell out, Surge in) will mess that up. Case in point, I got a text from each Site Q yesterday making sure I was good to go and even though neither would be attending they had a backup Site Q ready with the flag and to pick up the 6.
But what really stood out was Chicken’s message, and I quote, to “crush them fools.“
Sounds like it was time to bring back the Killer B’s.
A moving warmup around the front lot of the middle school. SSHs, IWs, Moroccans, Calf Stretches, Runner’s Stretch, and we’ve made a loop back to COT.
Starting at the top of the Pathway to the Palace, stop at each light pole for the exercises. 1 rep at the first pole, 2 at the second, and so on until we get to pole 8. Oh yeah, add an additional exercise at each pole.
- Burpees, Bear Crawls
- Burpees, Bear Crawls, Broad Jumps
- Burpees, Bear Crawls, Broad Jumps, Big Bois
- Burpees, Bear Crawls, Broad Jumps, Big Bois, Bonnie Blairs
- Burpees Bear Crawls, Broad Jumps, Big Bois, Bonnie Blairs, Box Cutters
- Burpees, Bear Crawls, Broad Jumps, Big Bois, Bonnie Blairs, Box Cutters, Bobby Hurleys
- Burpees, Bear Crawls, Broad Jumps, Big Bois, Bonnie Blairs, Box Cutters, Bobby Hurleys, Bomb Jacks
Chair up on the wall for some Air Presses and some Air Jabs then mosey to the HS stairs for the next set
- Donkey Kicks at the top
- 7 LBCs at the turn (Do this every time)
- Speed Skaters (2=1) at the bottom
That took a lot more time than I thought, so audible on the trip to the HS parking lot. Instead head to the traffic circle for a modified version of the Starfish we were gonna do.
- Round 1 – 10 Diamond Merkins and run a lap around the circle
- Round 2 – 10 Pistol LBCs (10 each side) then run 2 laps
- Round 3 – 10 Plank Jacks then run 3 laps
- Round 4 – 3 sets of 4x4s (4 Merkins followed by 4 Mountain Climbers) then run 4 laps
Running low on time so a fast mosey back to the Poop Palace for 10 Inverted Shoulder Taps IC and then 10 Donkey Kicks. Back to COT for an on-time finish
Good job getting up this morning guys. Mondays are never fun but you’re starting your week off the right way when you get up and work out with your brothers.
- Christ’s Closet – We had a huge impact this weekend where we gave over 2 semi trucks full of clothes and furniture away to those in need. The work isn’t over though! We have another giveaway coming up in Pineville, so be watching GroupMe for the announcement and plan on being there
- Cookout – Our first annual F3 Waxhaw Cookout is this Sunday afternoon at 5 Stones. If you haven’t already RSVPed, well, you’re probably not planning on being there, but it isn’t too late. What we need now is for you to reach out to those guys in your neighborhood that have stopped showing up. Life gets in the way. Injuries happen. Those guys need a phone call, a text message, or a knock on their door to let them know we’re still here and we still care. Do it now.
- Second Harvest Food Bank – Ghosted is collecting peanut butter donations for the food bank. Peanut Butter is the #1 item that food banks donate to families in need of food. Now through the end of the month (Thursday!!!) Ghosted is collecting jars, so hit the grocery store and buy a bunch and message him on where he can grab it from you. Aldi has it for super cheap and Food Lion has a buy 2 get 1 free deal.
Goodfella took us out