I have only been to Watchtower a couple times, so taking on as the Q led to some site investigation. The temperature in the morning was pretty good for this time of the year.
- Mosey from the parking lot to the first area of fun with the island area near the school.
- 20 Side Straddle Hops
- 20 Hillbilly’s
- Calf stretches
- Upward Dog / Downward Dog
- 20 Merkins
- Runners Stretch each leg
The theme today was running and core activities. We only have a few months before we all have to hit the beach and what a good time of year to look ahead and think about where you want to be.
- Each corner 5 Big Boys
- Mosey to each corner
- Repeat 3 times
- Mosey next island area.
- Each corner 10 LBC’s
- Repeat 3 times
- Mosey to larger area, closer to the rock pile
- Each corner 20 flutters – 2 is 1
- Repeat 2 times
- Mosey to curb
- Mountain climbers 1 minute, 10 seconds off, repeat 3 times.
This is a helpful exercise to do 3 minutes a day for the ab area (so I’m told)
- Partner up for some rock work
- 200 Curls, 200 Tricep Press, 200 Overhead Press
- Partner 1 starts the exercising, while Partner 2 runs to the curb and back.
- Times Up, 2 minutes left, Mosey back to COT.
Great job today gentlemen. I have to say I felt sluggish, so will attribute that to giving Blood on Saturday (That’s all I can come up with 🙂 ).
Everyone had a great effort today with a positive attitude. We are all challenged with many ups and downs in our lives and our given one day at a time. Live today like it’s your last and be blessed for each day you wake up to have the opportunity do it again.
Have a great day.
Christ Closet Folding Party Friday/Saturday 12 noon bring clothes over. Saturday after exercise 8am folding and rumor is a keg later on Saturday
CPR February 5th at Five Stones, 9:30am
Friday February 4th, the Effies
Waxhaw Waxstravaganza Febuary 12th,
Sledge playing at Mary O’Neil’s Saturday 8pm, head out to support Sledge.