Mosey to far school parking lot.
- 20 Side Straddle Hops
- 20 Hill Billys
- Calf Streches
- Downward Dog
- Upward Dog
- Runners Stretch each leg.
Mosey to the neighborhood, at the top of each street and exercise for 40 seconds and 10 merkins at the bottom.
- Street one – 40 seconds High Knees, 10 Merkins
- Street two – 40 seconds Tuck Jumps, 10 Merkins
- Street three – 40 seconds Frogger, 10 Merkins
- Street four – 40 seconds Burpees, 10 Merkins
- At roundabout all plank up around it and each person runs around while everyone stays planked, until all have run.
- Street five – 40 seconds scissor abs, 10 Merkins
- Street six – 40 seconds American Hammers, 8 Merkins
- Mosey through park, around school to the wall.
- Face the wall, plank, one hand up the wall, second hand, back down, repeat 10 times.
- Balls to the wall, 30 seconds
- Air presses 50
- Jabs 50
Mosey back to COT for some stretching and have a nice day.
Since I was turning 58 today, I volunteered to Q. I decided no rocks today for more running and cardio. If you were to tell me when I was 45 that I would be still doing this at 58, I would have said you are crazy.
One of the main reasons I try to keep going is watching my father go through open heart surgery when he was about 60. I realize we can’t prevent everything, but if we try, maybe some things we can push back for a bit.
Prayers top the family of Eli who was a student at Marvin Elementary who passed away.