Quotes from the Gloom:
- “You bringing any fruit on the campout?”
- “Not allowed. Only fruit snacks and fruit juice. No real fruit.”
Alright, well that upcoming campout is going to be pretty wired in a couple of weeks. 🤯
In any case, on to…
A bunch of my standard favorites—“Bernie Sanders” (a.k.a., “peppy calf raises”), neck stretches, sun salutations, a bunch of warrior poses for strength, tree poses for balance, boat poses for core work, and even some crow pose for attempted “next level” yoga-ing. The crew was definitely up for the challenge.
Moleskine (i.e., Spreadsheets from the Gloom)
Beautiful weather for some broga this morning and a veteran crew out there with Paper Jam, Bratwurst, and Zinfandel. Great to have McGruff coming out consistently, as well, as he shows us how it’s really done. 😉
- Next Monthly Convergence!
- Tuesday, 08/02/22
- @ New Town Elementary at 5:30A
- All other Tuesday sites closed down, so come for bootcamp, running, MASH, etc.
- See Carb Load or Premature for more details.
- Camping Trip – Blowing Rock
- Friday, 08/05/22 – Sunday, 08/07/22
- @ Julian Price Park
- See Mad Dog for more details.
- F3 Dad’s Camp
- Friday, 08/19/22 – Sunday, 08/21/22
- @ YMCA Camp Thunderbird (Lake Wylie, SC)
- Spots are going fast!
- See F3 Lexington for more details.