– 1k at 10k pace (or 7.5/10 effort) on Ridgehaven, starting at Arrington, go South toward the “tip” and finish when you get back to Arrington; 2:00 recovery
– 200m at 1mile goal pace (or 9/10 effort) on Ridgehaven, starting at Arrington, go North until 1st street which is Westcreek, 2:00 recovery
– 200m at 1mile goal pace (or 9/10 effort) on Ridgehaven, starting at Westcreek, go South until Arrington
– Recovery around the pocket park until the 6 is in, head back to COT along Ridgehaven, Kensignton, and then Millbridge PKWY.
– Finish last 5min in the parking lot, stretch, code brown (PJ), OYO
Several new and often not seen faces in the gloom at Pursuit including Nessie, Salad, Munchkin, and HalfBack (once a regular, so Kotters!). Solid group that tolerated the rush of the “world’s greatest stretch” and the shorter than normal interval program.
Cooler temp for the week made it tolerable.
While this is the last week of the structured 1mi training program (1mi Time Trial on Saturday at Community House Middle – warm-up starting at 0600, TT to start 620-630, look for Tuck’s PreBlast), there will be continued momentum at Pursuit for the rest of the Spring and Summer. Let’s stay in Pursuit!
ANNOUNCEMENTS: Firewater this Friday, Donate to Cutty Golf Cart
COT: YHC took us out.